Saturday, March 29, 2014

Big Announcement: New consulting job!

That's right! Remember when I said I had some big news I was keeping under wraps? Well, here it is! After a lot of deliberation and research, I have signed on to be a Rodan and Fields skin care consultant! 

Sorry, the internet is not ready to have my phone number!

I mentioned in my big news post that I would be staying at home during the next school year. My husband and I have thought long and hard about this, and have planned for it, but it will definitely be a financial sacrifice. I was looking for opportunities to earn an income to ease the burden of losing my salary, and this company seems like the perfect fit! Why? Here are a few reasons:


  • REPUTATION. These doctors are the very women who created Proactiv. Come on, we ALL used it! They are SMART business women. They decided to take their products from the shelves of stores such as Bloomingdales and Nordstroms and put them into the hands of direct sales consultants. Their company has grown exponentially and will soon be going global. 




  • RESULTS. Their products WORK. They have a 60 day (no strings attached) money back guarantee because they are so confident in their product. This company has endless support for its consultants and clients, providing a client satisfaction driven business. 


  • RECOGNITION. R&F Receives millions of free media impressions. Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields are two of the most quoted skincare experts in the industry. Their products are often found in magazines and tv beauty segments, including their most recent Ellen spot! 

I am truly excited about this opportunity. Although you will be seeing a few posts here and there about some of the great products, I will mostly be sticking to running/health and wellness posts, don't you worry! However, skin care IS part of wellness, especially if you grew up like a sun baby like me (Sunblock? Was that around in the early 90's?).

How about you? Do you have a skin care regimen? Have you used the same thing for years? What's your favorite skin care product? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

No comments: