Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sometimes, I just love New York

Confession: I've been watching SATC on HBO Go. It all started with episodes in the afternoon on E!, which I figured out to be season 6. I ended up finishing out the season during my week off while avoiding the hot and humid afternoons. Then I got to thinking, "I need to see this from the beginning!" So I've been watching it from the beginning, and it's been reminding me over and over again of the infinite possibility of New York.


Now, I'm obviously not in the city looking for love. I've found my real, ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. However, sharing this city with the one I love and those friends I love has become more and more fun lately. It's like I'm falling in love with NYC all over again. So, here's a little Bradshaw inspired caption work from a fabulous holiday weekend in New York: 

On July 4th, it's not what you know, it's who you know. And by who you know, I mean who has rooftop access with a grill.

In a city of over 8 million people, finding good friends is priceless.

Even though its common retail, Macy's was brilliant.

Just when you think you've found all the cute spots, a new one comes along to surprise you.

Sometimes the best museums are closer than you think.

Just when you think you've seen it all, love for New York is in the air.

How about you? Is there one place that you feel enamored with? Did you have a fun 4th of July? Has it been as HOT by you as it has been in NYC? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

No comments: