Friday, May 17, 2013

Brooklyn Half Marathon Goals

This is going to be short and sweet. My banana chocolate chip celebration cookies are still baking, and my race nails have yet to be painted! This marathon is going to be PINK and fun!


Pink Sparkly Soul Band, Pink Pro Compression socks, Marathin by Essie, a Nike Fit Compression Sports bra, and Adidas Compression shorts. My Saucony Kinvaras have plenty of pink, too! (Not pictured: A gray tank. I will not be running shirtless sorry.)

So, let's move on to the fabulous goals for tomorrow!

Goal A: Finish the Race and have a blast!
Goal B: PR (Sub 2:05:07)
Goal C: Sub 2

I place these goals in this order because I've only done three weeks of real training. Following this somewhat okay training, I've been hit yet again with some serious allergies. So, I may be sucking down some cough drops on the course which is not conducive to a stellar race! We shall see what God has in store tomorrow. Every race is different, for better for for worse!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL RACING TOMORROW, NO MATTER WHERE! There are too many to name, best of luck to everyone! If you're in Brooklyn, look for me...I'll be in pink ;-)

How about you? Should I look for you in BK? Are you racing elsewhere? Have you turned out to the pastures for the rest of the "spring" season? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

2 comments:

Bill Fine said...

Have a GREAT time tomorrow, Kristin....run your race and the time will take care of itself! :>)

Karen said...

Can't wait to hear how it went! :)