Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Announcement

Hint 1: It has something to do with this kind of activity:


Hint 2: I will get a shiny medal on November 4, 2012:


Hint 3: I won the lottery.


No. Not Mega Millions; however, it might as well be.


I GOT AN ING NYC MARATHON LOTTERY ENTRY. The impossible has happened. Delayed announcement was due to shock that I got in, and examination if this was something I could do again. Work and life are quite busy these days. With the support of Mr. Miller, I'm 100% in. A marathon is not something to be entered into lightly, and I'm excited for this chance to run THE BEST MARATHON IN THE WORLD (in my humble opinion), in the BEST CITY OF THE WORLD (Many people's opinion). 


I can't wait for the chance to say again "I run New York."


Marathon number two. Whoa. This is just got real. Like really real.


177 days until the ING NYC Marathon!!!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Wohooo Congrats! I'm excited to follow your training!

Kimberly Hoban, R.D. said...

Congrats! So exciting! You can do it!

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

ahhh so jealous, but you deserve it. Congrats!!!!

Stephie... said...

Congrats!! You will do awesome!

do_it_ajen said...

Awesome! Can't wait to read about your journey!

Danielle said...

Yay!!! Another marathon to train for! Looking forward to hearing about it, congrats on getting in, and GOOD LUCK training!!!!

Bill Fine said...

Congrats!!!!!! I hope to run NYC someday, so I definitely can't wait to hear all about your training and your race experience! YEAH!!!!!

Meghan said...

AHHHHH! That's amazing!!!! Congrats!

Kristin W said...

Yayyyyyy! Congrats times a million :)