Monday, April 16, 2012

Glad Game Monday X

It's that time of the week again: MONDAY. The day we all dread, the day that finds us up earlier than usual, the day where we reminisce about the weekend. In case you're new to the blog, Glad Game Monday is a post where I say things that I'm glad about, instead of dwelling on things that aren't so great about Mondays. For instance, when a 5th grader claims they "left their spring break work packet at home, but I did my work." Oh yea, same 5th grader who said this about their holiday break packet. And their Winter Break Packet. Sigh. When will they learn we know they're LYING!? So, instead of dwelling on students thinking I don't know anything about anything, I'm going to list some things I'm GLAD about!

I'm glad that Lambeau Puppy and I went to the park today! After work I skeedaddled home, picked up the pup and headed to the park with my chair. I walked Lambeau Puppy for a while, and then we sat down for some tanning. Lambeau Puppy goes under my chair and people/puppy watches. 

I'm glad for warm weather, even if it is hot Hot HOT! I have a tan. Enough said.


I'm glad we put a deposit on a car! I prayed yesterday that a good car would come our way that was a good deal from a decent person, and it looks like we found one! Pending car fax and a mechanic inspection, systems look like a go!


I'm glad running has been going better. I think I was a bit stressed last week about the car search and my vacation change, so my runs felt labored and uninspired. It MAY have had something to do with a two week hiatus from running...nah ;-) The past few runs have felt good, despite the hot weather.


That's all for now, folks! After a busy day, I'm glad to be going to sleep.


What are YOU glad about? That you ran the Boston marathon? That you didn't run the Boston marathon? That your car or subway has air conditioning? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I've actually been thinking about you and your car situation, as we just bought a new-to-us car! Glad you guys were able to find a deal, hopefully the carfax comes back clean!!

do_it_ajen said...

I'm glad that my students have been being cool!

Joanna said...

Lots to be glad about! I like how positive you are about everything. I am also very glad about the weather AND glad that there is only one more week of state testing!

Meghan said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new car!

Suz and Allan said...

Glad you guys have found a new car!