Sunday, January 8, 2012

Puppies, Pillows, Pancakes, and Pinterest.

Lambeau Puppy when he first arrived:He would lay like this and fall asleep on me:
Look at the big puppy now! He has perfected puppy eyes. As I blog, he's currently climbing on my lap, whining and trying to get me to chase him and his bone. Nope. Don't worry, I just distracted him with my left hand, then swiped the bone with my right and sent him fetching. Phew.
Today was a lazy Sunday. We went to church, had a yummy grilled brie sandwich and soup for lunch, and I got a little too cozy with my pillow. Yup. Napped the afternoon away. Lambeau Puppy joined me. I wasn't feeling 100% this morning, and my nap, post nasal drip and nausea are confirming that my body needed rest and is fighting something...again. Good thing I opted to stay in last night.

No running today. I missed out on a fun running date. I broke my streak, 8 days in. Oh well. It would not have been safe for me to go for a run, especially when I get super dizzy when I feel like this and trip. I really wanted to, but I literally couldn't step out the door.

Mr. Miller requested chocolate chip pancakes, so I made them. Smartest meal choice? Nope. Delicious? Yes. Regretting it? NOT. AT. ALL!

Pinterest is fun! My Nike Town Running Quote has been getting all sorts of pins. However, my number one followed board? "Puppies". HA. Love it. Find me on Pinterest, it's good clean fun.

Hopefully I will avoid a full blown cold or flu!!! God, please let this be the case.

Running and Cross training my way because it's...
44 days until Cancun and Winter Polka Dot Bikini!!!
75 Days until the 13.1 NYC half marathon!!!

2 comments:

Kels said...

what a cute puppy!!!!!! hope you feel better soon!!! :)

Joanna said...

Awww. Your puppy is ADORABLE! So cute. I am addicted to Pinterest! I really love all the inspiration for pretty much every aspect of your life!

Hope your cold goes away FAST! Have a great week.