Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Miller Style!

This is my New year in a nutshell! I'm blogging from the new (at least to me) blogger app on the iPhone so this is not a typically formatted post. Oh the horror. Its really plain and I can think of 29 ways to make it better....alas something is better than nothing.

Suffice it to say, we had a fun 3rd Annual Miller/Gray +? New Years Eve. Lambeau puppy was especially excited to break out his formal wear...doggy tuxedo!

I successfully executed the Nike+ Hangover Challenge: running one mile today :-) Spolier alert: a goal for January is to run at least 1 mile a day for the whole month! Join the January jogathon! (name pending trademark...) there's still time to join me! Do it! All the cool kids are.

Happy New Year to you all! Enjoy some pictures. 2012 Goals coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

awww so very cute! happy new year!

Kim said...

Happy New Year!

Joanna said...

Happy New Year! One mile a day sounds like a great goal! You can do it!