Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where have you been?!...


...is what I thought to my blog self. Ooops. Last post was two weeks ago. Double oopsies.

Training update: I have been CONSISTENT!!! It's a miracle! Yippee! I'm telling you, putting those checks on that training plan has been a huge motivator. It's smack dab in the middle of my fridge, staring me down daily. Even though the mileage is still a little low, it feels good that I'm completing what I need to do. Marathon training in t-minus two and a half weeks!!!

Child sponsorship update: 7 children have been sponsored through my marathon fundraising efforts! GO YOU PEOPLE SPONSORING KIDS, GO! I appreciate every single one of you. 19 more to go. If you are interested in transforming a child's life, and literally changing the course of their well being, contact me.

Fun things I've been doing update: I've done a lot in the past two weeks; saw Super 8 (Loved it), went to a fundraiser for tornado victims, went to an exhibition soccer game at Citi Field, hung out with the MAWGs, went to a baseball game, visited a museum, saw Shakespeare in the Park (INCREDIBLE), and much much more! Seriously, we are trying to enjoy NYC to the fullest. This is going to be an incredible summer...last day of school is 13 days away...or as we teachers have been counting down, "9 more wake-ups!"

143 days until the ING NYC MARATHON!!!

No comments: