Saturday, January 15, 2011

Feeling so fly like a cheesehead


If you want a laugh, watch this youtube packers video!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pFD-xdPRE

This will be short yet sweet; we have company coming for the big game in just a few minutes! Completed my long run today...YAHOO! 8 miles in 34 degree weather, it's like my optimal running climate I'll tell ya. However, I forgot to put chapstick on before I left, and I couldn't stop obsessing over it the whole time.

Week in Review:

Monday: 3.1 miles outside (recovery)
Tuesday: 3.1 miles tempo at the gym
Wednesday: Exhausted, dentist appointment, no running :-(
Thursday: Went to see Lombardi on Broadway, no running :-(
Friday: 3 miles intervals at the gym
Saturday: 8 miles outside (long run)

January Total: 34.1 miles!!!

No comments: