Thursday, May 6, 2010

*May*keover 3!

For those of you who don't know the origin of my blogging, here it is: The *May*keover! It has begun again. I'm sorry for not posting in April/the beginning of May, but it's not too late to start! Look at the link for some of the rules. I have adjusted some of them:

- If you need to eat something like sweets or drink alcohol etc, try doing it one-two times a week!
- Once a week, try a two a day! (Workout morning and night)
- Take vitamins!

I also have been using this to become a better "housewife", or home caretaker! My big *may*keover step: Washing dishes as I cook! I don't sit down to eat until MOST of them are done! It's been working out well, and I think, SHOCK, I like it!

Sorry it's so late, still don't know if people read this...let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I read...but sadly won't be participating this year:( my goal for May is to adjust to two:) after that though...! hope you're doing great. It was nice to see Bri, if even for an awkward second as I laid in a hospital bed waiting for labor to get started...hopefully when you guys come up in a few weeks I'll be able to see you!