Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick run...

So I was so tired when I got home from work yesterday I FELL ASLEEP! Now I get tired, but this was CRAZY BUSINESS tired! I think with the race on Sunday, not really relaxing, and doing way too much cooking and cleaning ALL WEEKEND, I wore myself out. I was so sad that I didn't get a run in. But today between work and school (It's so awkward saying that; I work at a school and I go to school. Let's try that again...) Uh hmmm between school and college classes tonight, I did a quick 25 minute run. It was small but it was something. I think it matters most to get in those small runs vs. nothing!!!

I've also been so sad with the weather! Weekdays have been so shotty with rain and thunder, and it's been difficult to run! But I found a pocket of sunshine today, and I'm trusting for the same tomorrow. Otherwise it's to the dreaded gym, and I'm also hoping to get a spin class in.

Off to my Grammar class. You think you know grammar? You think you speak the right way? Then tell me what a transitive and intransitive copula is. Yea. I thought so.

No comments: