Thursday, March 19, 2009

Half Marathon Training Week 5: Day 3 and 4

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm so full right now because I just went out to lunch/dinner blahhhhhhh. Had penne al a vodka with spinach and chicken. mmmmmm. bread. Caesar salad. mmmmm. Never eating again!


Why did I go out to lunch/dinner?! Why, it's parent-teacher conferences! We finished our 1-3 session, and the tortuous 5-7:30pm session is about to begin :-( Ugh. But....I RAN!

Day 3: Ran 40 minutes outside on the bridge it was awesome. So sunny and warm! I really enjoyed it. But it got hard at the end with my cold, throat, stuffy nose, it all started acting up.

Day 4: Ran today in the city I work in! I had 5th and 6th period off, and because it is conferences we had a half day, so I ran outside! It started sprinnkling 5 minutes in, but I did a solid 35 minute run which I was satisfied with. But then I ate a HUGE lunch because we didn't have a break till 3!!! Sigh. You win some you lose some.


Till next time! It's the First day of Spring Tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!

No comments: