Sunday, August 31, 2008

Save the Date!


This is my save the date that went out! My friend Myssi Kao from NYC created it for me and did an AMAZING job, the printing place said they had never seen such a creative save the date! Ordering invitations this weekend!!! All I have left to do is the invitations, favors, and ALTERATIONS ON MY DRESS!
Yes it's true, I picked up my dress and I am SOOOO excited. It fits perfectly everywhere except, of course, the length!!! Unfortunately the dress doesn't come in petite :-(
HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So I have no memory of the John Rueben incident but I told Sam about it and he laughed. He remembers it quite clearly! :)

Christina said...

this is sooo cute, you look beautiful by the way, what a hott wifey to be! What month r u getting married??

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Hey Girl! Congrats on the engagement!! How exciting! I am so happy for you both!

I saw your blog on Sarah Funks! So I thought I would stop by and say hi!
I always like finding peoples blogs, because I am a big fan of blogging.

I hope all is going well!!

Good to see you!
-Melanie-

PS - would you mind if I added your blog to my blog roll- I like to ask, so I don't seem stalkish- :)