Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Running in the rain







So. Brian told me last night he wasn't going to meet me at the gym this morning. Bad move. It UNmotivates me COMPLETELY! I was still sore from a great workout yesterday, so I decided I would simply run 3-4 miles. Of course I went for the 3. I woke up and it was gloomy. I was excited when Al Roker told me it was about 72 degrees here in NYC. Then Chris Cimeno (Local Weather guy who is WONDERFUL) informed me of 90% humidity. No big deal right??? WRONG! It was stifling, like being in a sauna! Ew. Thankfully it started to rain around mile 2. Everyone around me is scrambling because of a few sprinkles. I was relieved. I love running in the rain, especially when I'm warm!...but then it stopped. I WANTED MORE RAIN! The rain stopped and I was left, once again, in mile 3, 72 degrees and 90% humidity. GROSS! The weather really does effect me and my workouts. So, here is a question:

What motivates you to work out? What prevents you from working out?
My wedding dress motivates me. And if I'm meeting Brian at the gym, I know someone is waiting for me and I have to go!!!

On another note...I only have two more summer classes left and I'm D-O-N-E! Fun summer can begin for 4 weeks! YIPPEE!

1 comment:

KatelynWaite said...

Where do you find your cool pictures on here?