Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day!




YEA! I had so much fun hanging with my family this weekend..even if it was short lived. I had to do something at the restaurant Saturday morning (Times Square...) so I ran there. Literally. Went to the 59th st bridge, crossed over into Manhattan and continued on to Times Square! Everyone thinks when I say "ran there" I mean "real quick" by subway, but no, I mean all 5.5 miles of it! So much fun, Manhattan is so dead on a Saturday morning!


Today we did church, bagels after church, watched an old home movie, dad napped while I visited Gram and Gramp, and then I made sausage on the grill and sauteed peppers and onions to put on a bun... it's my dad's favorite from Fenway. (I know I know Amie, NO good thing comes from Fenway, but we need to yield for Father's day! After that it's Boston hate and Yankee love!) We had strawberry shortcake in between and lots of visitors! Melissa, Kate, Jaime, whew, I'm exhausted. I drove back here in traffic infested 95 S, wrote a 5 page case study and I'm BEAT! I need to go to bed early if I'm going to run tomorrow morning....


Till next time....

1 comment:

Christina said...

HEYY i'm in blog land now too! Maybw we can stay better connected now, lol.... HEY, if you wanna come and visit, lets do it before end of July or you might witness a birthing experience, haha, YIKES!!